Friday, October 23, 2009

Sylvester Stallone Now Making Rocky 7


Sylvester Stallone has recently been working on bringing his two most iconic roles back to the big screen. In 2006, he brought Rocky Balboa back to the silver screen in a sixth film, then in 2008, he returned as John Rambo in a fourth Rambo film. Now he has reportedly been starting work on a fifth Rambo film titled Rambo V: The Savage Hunt and Sly has now revealed to Tele5 Germany that he is now working on Rocky 7.

"I know I'll probably make a fool of myself if I make another 'Rocky' film after turning 60," said Stallone, who is now 63 years old. "I also know there's gonna be a lot of criticism. Even my wife says, 'Don't do it. You're embarrassing the kids'. But I told her, 'If I don't try I'll be a really unhappy man.'"

He added: "I know it's ludicrous and everyone would laugh. I would laugh about it. But I also know that I'd be successful if I can make this a film about becoming older, not about boxing but about myself."

In my opinion, sure, it may come off silly to a lot of people. But, if Sly can make it as good as the other Rocky films then I think it will be good... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers